Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 9 A Time Where I paid More...

If I had to think of a time where I purchased something more expensive than I had to was when I purchased a Dj mixer. For a while I saved up money so I could be able to afford to buy this product, and when I had enough .Well I go shopping around town to compare prices and their pretty much the same price everywhere. So I look online and I check on New Egg and to find out they have that same dj mixer for forty dollars cheaper. Now I have enough to buy it at the store and I think about it some more and I decided I rather buy it right there and now then rather purchase it online. Maybe in the long run I might of saved thirty-forty dollars, but I waited so long to own this mixer so I wanted it as soon as possible. Even though it could’ve been sent and received by me in four-five days I rather of paid the extra money then have it shipped with the possibility of it being damaged or not the right one. I hate to by things off the internet, whether big or small. I had a bad experience buying something online. The product was damaged, so I had to send it back. That whole process took almost about a month to get fixed. So I don’t mind spending a little extra to be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment